The Legacy Circle is a group of friends of The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital who recognize the importance of future support of breakthrough research, essential patient care services, nursing scholarships and community outreach programs.
Membership signifies that you have named The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital in a bequest or trust, or a life income gift (such as a charitable remainder trust or gift annuity), or a beneficiary of life insurance, pension plan or IRA, or other form of deferred gift.
As a member of the Foundation's Legacy Circle you will receive:
- Your name listed in our annual report (if desired).
- Invitations to an exclusive annual luncheon and other events with health care and community leaders.
- A special memento recognizing your Legacy Circle membership.
- Courtesy subscriptions to Foundation publications.
- The satisfaction of knowing you have helped ensure future support of breakthrough research, essential patient care services, nursing scholarships and community outreach programs.