The Legacy Circle is a group of friends of The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital who recognize the importance of Barnes-Jewish Hospital's mission for future generations.
It was established to recognize and honor those individuals (and couples) who have made arrangements for future philanthropic support of the hospital. Membership signifies that you have named The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital in a bequest or trust, or a life income gift (such as a charitable remainder trust or gift annuity), or a beneficiary of life insurance, pension plan or IRA, or other form of deferred gift.
As a member of the Foundation's Legacy Circle you will receive:
- Your name listed in our annual report (if desired).
- Invitations to an exclusive annual luncheon and other events with health care and community leaders.
- A special memento recognizing your Legacy Circle membership.
- Courtesy subscriptions to Foundation publications.
- The satisfaction of knowing you have helped ensure the future mission of Barnes-Jewish Hospital, one of the nation's best hospitals.
Marc R. Moon, MD, the John M. Schoenberg Chair in Cardiovascular Disease and chief of cardiac surgery at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, gave an exclusive lecture at The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital's annual Legacy Circle Luncheon.